Eching, May 2017 – Easy to use, robust and fast: the high-speed labeler ALS 272 and the latest member of the XLP 50x family – the XLP 506 – are particularly powerful and serve the needs of a wide range of industries. „Our high-quality product newcomers enlarge our portfolio and – thanks to their high printing quality and labeling speed – offer our customers a maximum of performance”, says Manfred Borbe, Managing Director of Novexx Solutions GmbH. „Combined with our software solution TRACE-it® we are able to offer our customers a powerful package which significantly simplifies their daily marking challenges.“
Whether it is printing barcodes, fonts or images – with thermal direct or thermal transfer technology: the XLP 506 label printer delivers sharp print results on a large variety of label materials, sizes and shapes for a maximum print width of 6 inch. Due to its flexibility, the latest member of the XLP 50x family is ideally suited to a wide range of industrial applications, particularly in logistics.
- Highest print quality: sharp print results with 203 or 300 dpi resolution and a print width of up to 6 inch
- Increased productivity: prints up to 1,000 labels in less than 8 minutes
- Reduced downtimes: qualified for high capacity ribbon rolls of up to 500 m in length
- Ultimate user-friendliness: large and easy readable display and an intuitive, icon-driven menu navigation with quickstart guide
- Highest quality: robust housing with durable components made in Germany
Highly flexible and ultrafast: the new ALS 272 high-speed labeler processes large quantities of labels within a very short time and guarantees a significant increase in productivity. The ALS 272 is suitable for a wide range of applications and meets almost every challenge.
- Ultrafast: applies up to 1,000 labels in 90 seconds at an application speed of 70 m/min
- Flexible usage: perfect fit for food packaging, price and promotion labeling for FMCG, address labels for shipping, sealing and hologram labeling for anti-counterfeiting, closure and tax labels for beverages and liquors as well as integrating into tamper evident solutions in the pharma industry
- Highest quality: extremely robust housing with high-quality and durable components
- Ultimate user-friendliness: modular concept for easy integration into production lines