LEGAL & PRIVACY NOTICES NOVEXX Solutions eCOMM Portal
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use appearing below, such use being non-commercial in nature and conditional on your acceptance.
Nothing on any NOVEXX Solutions website shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any of NOVEXX Solutions’ or any third party rights whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
Although the information is provided on this server to anyone, we retain the copyright on all text and graphic images. This means you may not distribute the text or graphics to others without the express written permission of NOVEXX Solutions; modify or re-use the text or graphics to others without the express written permission of NOVEXX Solutions; modify or re-use the text or graphics on this system. You may print copies of the information for your own personal use; store the files on your own computer for your personal use only; and reference hypertext documents on this server from your own documents.
NOVEXX Solutions also reserves all other rights, including the right to make changes or corrections at any time without notice. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, objectionable or profane material or any materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. NOVEXX Solutions will fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing NOVEXX Solutions to disclose the identity of or help identify or locate anyone posting any such information or materials. NOVEXX Solutions makes no commitment to update the information provided herein.
The information, text, graphics and links provided herein are provided by NOVEXX Solutions or third-party service providers as a convenience to its customers. This website contains links to other sites. The links are meant for the user’s convenience only. NOVEXX Solutions has no control over, and is not responsible for, content found on external sites that do not belong to Novexx Solutions GmbH (“third-party sites”). Links to third party sites do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval of these sites or the content on these sites. This website may contain content not generated by NOVEXX Solutions. NOVEXX Solutions is not responsible for any third-party content.
The name of Novexx Solutions GmbH, NOVEXX Solutions eCOMM Portal or the NOVEXX Solutions logo may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the information on or linked to this website or any other server or “hot-linked” sites without specific, written prior permission. NOVEXX Solutions and its third-party service providers make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, currency, completeness or suitability of the information provided herein and will not be held liable for any use of this information for any purpose. It is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty.
This site is controlled and operated by NOVEXX Solutions from its office in Eching, Germany. NOVEXX Solutions makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable.
Please do not use the information in this site for any formal analysis or estimates.
NOVEXX SOLUTIONS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE OR OTHER SITES “HOT LINKED” TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL NOVEXX SOLUTIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, SALES, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN A CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, ACCURACY OR SUITABILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION.
ANY CLAIM RELATED TO THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF GERMANY.
NOVEXX Solutions protects its customers’ right to privacy. The following guidelines outline fair and appropriate handling of all customer information passed Through this website.
Terms & Conditions
Parental Consent Policy
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
NOVEXX Solutions protects its customers’ right to privacy. The following guidelines outline the handling of all customer information passed through this website.
We at NOVEXX Solutions value our customers and take great pride in assuring that their privacy is maintained. It is important that we maintain an environment where our customers feel comfortable that the information they provide us with will not be misused. We believe every customer should be able to conduct business with us without having their personal information used for unrelated purposes. This document provides guidelines that NOVEXX Solutions uses to ensure proper handling of all customer information.
In general, when you visit our websites and access information, you remain anonymous. We collect personal information from visitors to our sites on a voluntary basis only and explain how this information will be used at the time it is requested.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information:
• Name, title, company, address, phone number
• Contact information including email address
• Other information that you enter on forms on/related to this website
• Information about the order history of your company, which is displayed to all authorized employees
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We use the personal information we collect to respond to online queries, supply requested information on NOVEXX Solutions products, process and ship orders, fulfill online marketing offers, establish approved links and for internal market analysis.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customize this website according to your interests.
• We may use the information for the specific purpose stated on forms on this website.
• We will obtain your prior permission before we contact you, if this is legally required.
DO WE SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties.
Our Web servers collect the domain names of visitors to our sites. We also use third party services such as Google Analytics to collect information about visitors to our websites. This information is aggregated to determine number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to measure site usage, as well as to improve the content and value of our site.
More information about the way Google processes your information.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ( (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”)., for the purpose of adapting the design and continuous improvement of our pages to meet your needs. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
operating system used,
Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage for market research purposes and to tailor these internet pages to meet requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of third parties. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your information from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
NOVEXX Solutions strives to keep online visitor information secure against unauthorized access and use. This information is protected by Company security measures, which are reviewed periodically.
Some of our Web pages may contain “cookies,” which send and store data on your Web browser. This allows our server(s) to recognize you and better serve you when you visit our Web sites in the future. Most Web browsers can be configured to not accept cookies, or to notify you if a cookie is sent to you.
You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. If you give us any personal information about yourself or others we promise to treat it securely, fairly and lawfully. We are committed to protecting your privacy. When we ask you for personal information it will only be in response to you actively using our online products or communication services (e.g. e-mail).
COOKIES – WHAT ARE THEY?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work more effectively. Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser (session cookies). Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache (persistent cookies or tracking code) and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
For more information about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
• Provide a secure online environment where required.
• Enhance user experience by remembering a users login details.
• Track website performance in order to improve the website’s usability and give you a better online experience and track.
Giving you a better online experience and tracking website performance
We use the following type of cookies to understand how visitors use our online services and look for ways to improve them. For example, a cookie might tell us that lots of people give up on a certain stage in the process – we can then use this information to make that step a lot easier to use for all our customers.
You can delete cookies relating to our websites, but we will not remember things about you, including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor the next time you visit a website.
We believe our customers should have the right to decline disclosure of personal information that is collected on our databases. The records for those individuals who request that their personal information not be used for future mailings will be marked in our database so that their names will be excluded from any contact in the future.
Customers can request removal of their name and customer information by calling the respective NOVEXX Solutions Customer Service Centre, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am – 4pm.
NOVEXX Solutions Customer Information Sources
NOVEXX Solutions’s customer information is collected when customers:
• Call NOVEXX Solutions Customer Service Center. When customers call, we might ask for their names, address, phone number, and other customer profile information that helps us better serve their needs in the future. This information helps facilitate communication with our customers by allowing us to quickly and efficiently identify the customer.
• Respond to various marketing campaigns (i.e., advertisements, business reply cards, offers, etc.). This customer information collected is completely voluntary. In most cases, customers are given a choice to have their names removed by checking the appropriate box on the questionnaire.
We would only use online email communication with customers who have given us permission to do so. When used, we will provide our customers with a mechanism through which they can request that NOVEXX Solutions omit their email addresses from lists or databases. We will always provide our customers with an email address, postal address, and telephone number at which we can be contacted.
WHAT IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ANY INFORMATION?
If you would rather not receive any information about the activities, products and services of NOVEXX Solutions, you can indicate this by sending a letter to this effect and enclosing a copy of your proof of identity to NOVEXX Solutions at the e-mail address.
Providing electronic services is important to NOVEXX Solutions, particularly because these e-services offer customers, prospective customers and website visitors quick and convenient access to information. When you subscribe to receiving communications by e-mail, – where such service is offered – you are giving NOVEXX Solutions permission to use your e-mail address for that specific purpose.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
• in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions requests with regard to this policy, please contact us at:
Novexx Solutions GmbH
NOVEXX Solutions may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 1st of June 2015.
NOVEXX Solutions logo, product names and codes are trademarks of Novexx Solutions GmbH. All other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners. Personal and company names and other information on samples depicted are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual names and addresses is purely coincidental.